Happy Mid-Week to you and this is what we've got for the business news headlines for Wednesday the 20th of October...
- Why people are quitting in just 4 words;
- A massive pork recall is out;
- Hey Dallas...check the sky for something new;
- That Biden idea with the IRS...well....
- Truck Drivers and the Supply Chain;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, where have all the women gone?
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.