Hi and thanks for clicking through. We broadcast out of the Midwest and the temps here have plummeted; welcome to a real fall. Speaking
of going down the Dow sank by over 120 points early on the trade but rebounded this afternoon. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Even if your bank offers this...call the FBI;
- What's the deal with Marriott and "resort fees";
- You like Bezos and Musk but hate billionaires;
- Will the McPlant be a thing or not;
- No new cars so used cars boost sales;
- Apple may have a shortage of gizmos for the holidays;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Stormy skies still ahead for Southwest.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.