With the economic data we got this morning it should have been a down day on Wall Street...should have been. Here's what we've got for you today:
- U.S. GDP growth shrinks to 2%;
- Consumer spending cooled;
- But, fewer Americans filed for unemployment;
- The Billionaire Tax. How much might Musk and Bezos pay;
- Is the pandemic buying boom gone? Ask Amazon;
- But you DO love your coffee. Ask Starbucks;
- A white worker awarded $10 million - discrimination;
- Universal Orlando surprises everybody;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What's in a name? Ask Mark Zuckerberg.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.