- Over a third of U.S. workers are "unsettled";
- That's NOT good news for employers.
- The consumer price index is out and...YIKES!
- An iconic brand to close all but 6 stores;
- Goodbye to your gas or diesel vehicle?
- Does Uber discriminate against people with disabilities;
- Oil companies are in no hurry to pump more and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Taylor Swift and...Starbucks?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.