It's Election Day in America and if you have not yet voted in your local election time is wasting. Get on it. Polls in my part of the country close at 8PM. Here's what we've got for you in the business news headlines:
- The Chipmunks are for sale...interested?
- Facebook ditching facial recognition and why;
- Hey, quit talking to Alexa so much...says Amazon;
- For many communities it's already infrastructure week;
- The rental car business is hot again;
- Zillow to shut down its home buying group;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Would a "trophy office" lure you back to the office?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.