It is the Monday Edition of the business news headlines and it is also the 58th anniversary of the assassination of President John Kennedy. How many of us remember that awful day. In the business news headlines:
- What was up suddenly turned down;
- Oil futures go up and we'll share why;
- Musk and Boebart agree on this tax issue;
- Will Powell be confirmed by the Senate;
- Gambling more are you;
- Target makes an announcement about Thanksgiving;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Dads are slacking off again it would seem...and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.