The day before the U.S. holiday of Thanksgiving and we're still at it. A programing note we're off tomorrow but to keep you in the business news "fix" we'll be posting up some of our long-form interviews from our Out to Lunch series. That's where we take thought leaders out to lunch and then record our conversation. And, it's something we hope to bring back in the new year. But, for today...here's what we've got for you.
- After the UAW strike John Deere shares some numbers;
- The new unemployment numbers the lowest in over 50 years;
- Economic growth figures revised;
- Still American's are grumpy even with the good news;
- West Coast ports are doing a better job off-loading ships;
- Oil prices dropped today and nobody got the numbers right;
- UPS wants 100,000 holiday workers but, yeah, there is a but;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The beauty company Lush says goodbye to social media and why.
That's a wrap and thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.