Welcome back! We hope you had a great weekend and if you, like millions of others celebrated the American holiday of Thanksgiving...we hope it was a memorable and meaningful time with family and friends. In the business news headlines for today:
- President Biden, "...no lockdowns or shutdowns";
- The Markets rebounded;
- Oil prices also rose a bit today;
- What nation has the most...guns?
- And, the slowest selling car in the U.S. is....
- Some fast food news for you today;
- Amazon workers in Alabama get another union vote;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, Jack Dorsey is out...again...at Twitter.
That's a wrap and thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.