- False statements about COVID19 and you;
- A NYC favorite may be coming to a metro near you;
- More news about the labor shortage and retail;
- Job Seekers and Employers are not meshing;
- The markets bounced up today...think infrastructure;
- Would you take investment advice from...Twitter?
- If you invested $1,000 in Ford Motor Co. on May 19...
- The Wall Street Report;
- Legal issues and stories about that Houston concert.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.