- The markets surge for two reasons;
- Some oil pricing news;
- Hey, Minnesota you get the FIRST;
- A new survey studies the labor shortage;
- More diversity is happening...at least in movies;
- The Tesla move to Texas is done...well, sort of;
- CEO's moaning about high costs...but not record profits;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Square is now Block...go figure.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.