There was plenty of positive business news today as we edge ever closer to the Christmas holiday. And, a programing note: Because the markets are closed on Friday we'll also be taking a breather BUT...watch out Twitter Feed as we'll be loading up with plenty of great long-form business interviews some several years old but still interesting stories. For today:
- The FDA did something big today;
- Walgreens is limiting sales of this product;
- The answer to the labor shortage? We'll share;
- One Starbucks item could rake in $3 billion this month;
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren goes after high grocery prices;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, has the U.S. just shrugged off Omicron?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.