- The Dow hit another positive session and why;
- An Iowa based grocery chain won't be going to Texas;
- Food prices are set to increase next year we have a sample;
- Folks in California might be able to buy food and why;
- Apple stores in NYC are open...sorta;
- Some DoorDash news that is not popular with some;
- A shocking Alexa story that could have been lethal;
- The Wall Street Report and some new data;
- Wages, for some American, are rocketing higher.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.