- Armed guards in Midwestern grocery stores;
- Stocks turned south today and why;
- Hey, it's National Bacon Day! We've got deals;
- Sen. Bernie Sanders and Warren Buffett news;
- No more overtime is what airline workers are saying;
- The CDC says no cruse ships for you;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The new COVID surge may have in impact on...your resolution.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.