- The Dow soars and why;
- Jack in the Box is going Mexican;
- Former President Trump's social media gets a look;
- There are signs the supply chain troubles are ending;
- If that happens...inflation should cool;
- Some 900 employees were fired on a Zoom call;
- Toyota building a $1.3 billion battery plant;
- The Wall Street Report;
- They are quitting "loud and proud".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.