It was eighty years ago today when the Empire of Japan attacked the U.S. Pacific Fleet docked at Pearl Harbor on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Today just a small group of survivors attended a memorial event there. It's a day we will never...forget. In the business news headlines:
- Congress has a deal to avert a shutdown;
- Some interesting things about Pearl Harbor Day;
- Dr. Anthony Fauci talks about Omicron;
- Some relief in gasoline and natural gas prices;
- Economists are betting on the Build Back Better program;
- A few words about the wealth gap is in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The impact of the disappearing office culture.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.