- Stocks fell again today and why;
- No more "cooking with gas" in NYC;
- The "Never Ending Pasta Bowl" may be ending;
- Oregon grocery store chains to replace striking workers;
- Episodes of The Apprentice and legal issues in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The December we didn't want to...remember.
What just a week before Christmas? Yikes! If you haven't been out to see the lights, see a great play, ballet or...a bit of hockey we're here to push you along. With me, as he is each Friday is Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine with his list of "Stuff to Do" in the greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Click through and find out who made the cut this week.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.