Sure the Central Bank is going to deal with inflation but, said Fed Chair Powell today, "...interest rates should remain at historically low levels". That...was enough to move the markets. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What Fed Chair Powell said;
- Buy a COVID home test and think insurance;
- President Biden in support of changing senate rules;
- The IRS has a problem that will impact you;
- Bank of America just baited other banks;
- United Airlines cutting some routes and why;
- EV maker Rivian misses projections but...
- The Wall Street Report;
- The CEO of the biggest bank on vaccinations.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.