Once again, coming to you from a very chilly Kansas City, Missouri it's the Business News Headlines for Thursday the 20th of January. Oh, and check this photo from our Twitter Stream...think...Mahomes...that was fun. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Unable to hold the rally Wall Street fell;
- Grocery stores and large profits but savings;
- The five lowest paying companies...yes, we have a list;
- Styrofoam and the way to recycle it;
- The number of workers out due to COVID...
- The Wall Street Report;
- Amazon about to disrupt again.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.