It was another day of wild fluctuations on Wall Street and for the second day in a row the Dow swung down and up buy more than 1,000 points. What's going on that's in our first story here with the business news headlines:
- Why the wild ride on Wall Street?
- A weird story about Walmart and Dyson;
- No "Five Star Reviews" = No Job;
- Burger King vs. McDonalds a global story;
- President Biden and a $20 billion U.S. deal;
- Digital currency coming to the U.S.?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ever heard of "Proximity Bias"?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.