Welcome back and glad you made the trip. What started out as a positive day on Wall Street came crashing down as investors checked the minutes of the most recent Federal Reserve meeting. That story leads us off...
- Feds spoke...markets tank;
- Could 3-D printing relieve the housing shortage;
- Former NBC president Michael Gartner did something cool;
- Starbucks and Unions...it's a story;
- Great, COVID home test kits just got more expensive;
- Is the supply chain trouble behind us?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Seems the Metaverse is off to a slow start.
Thanks for listening.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.