Russia continued to dominate the news cycle all weekend long and again today. The people of Ukraine are seeing more and more nations come to their defense with everything from ammunition to high tech equipment. Here is what we've got for you today:
- This retailer just raised starting pay to $24 an hour;
- Sanctions and aid to Ukraine is nearly global;
- The five worst jobs in the U.S. and the "Misery Index";
- Removing Russian Vodka? What that really means;
- The Wall Street Report
- Work From Home and the pain it will bring cities.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.