Frankly, we don't really know if they are coming or going. We're talking Russians. It's the busines news headlines for Wednesday the 16th day of February thanks, as always for being with us again today. Here's what we've got for you:
- Coming, Going & Wall Street;
- So, you're back to buying stuff;
- The price of gold shot up again;
- Firehouse Subs is on...fire;
- Well Dr. Fauci where are we;
- Big reason for inflation two words: Used Cars;
- Unruly airline passengers AND...diners;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Have you "Slugged" yet?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.