More sanctions and more trouble for Wall Street. But, an interesting note from Bank of America about the S&P 500 that we lead off with on this the 23rd day of February. Thanks for coming by and here's what we've got:
- The S&P 500, Tech Stocks and Russia;
- The USPS has some new things coming;
- Does 10K steps really make a difference?
- Once there were 2,000 plus Kmart stores...today;
- Target has you figured out and we'll share what's going on;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Will more money stop the Great Resignation?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.