As the war rages in Ukraine world leaders including Pope Frances appeals for peace. Meanwhile investors in the U.S. are feeling confident that the sanctions may help and the markets reacted. Here is what we've got for you today:
- You may have tightened your belt but corporate America?
- Corporate profits are larger than ever;
- The danger of building your business on Facebook;
- The restaurant industry...forever changed?
- The Musk brothers back in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Google is wooing folks back the office but...
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.