Four a fourth day in a row we watched the major indexes gain on Wall Street and while there were some scary moments as the Nasdaq flirted with the flatline, in the end, it was all green. Here's what we have for you today:
- Yes, the markets gained again;
- Oil also shot up today;
- This job pays $145,000 and there are 14,000 openings;
- Folks in Wisconsin are crying foul and they are hot;
- PayPal flushes 4.5 million "bad actors";
- That cup of joe is gonna cost you more;
- Google and 4th Quarter Earnings....WOW;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And Meta's (Facebook) stock tanked and why.
Those stories PLUS for the interview you'll meet Todd Hickman from the Fastline Marketing Group based in Buckner, Kentucky. We'll be talking marketing to the agricultural community and answer that question about "print being dead". Far from it...but it also depends on what you're doing with it and who your target...is.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.