It is the final day of March and it was a first quarter bust for the stock market as inflationary pressures, the war in Ukraine and renewed concerns regarding the next COVID variant took its toll. Here's what we've got for you today:
- President Biden urges oil companies to produce more oil;
- Or pay a fee for idle oil wells;
- The price of oil fell today by over $7 a barrel;
- Ford and GM to halt production at two plants;
- If gas prices continue to go up what will American's do?
- The Russian Ruble is up in value. How is that possible?
- Amazon and unions back in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Age, diversity and corporate profit...it's a match.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.