Welcome to the Business News Headlines for Wednesday the 23rd of March. It was a rough day on Wall Street as the major indexes all went red. That's the same story in Europe. What happened? That answer is first up:
- Stocks retreated and why;
- The IRS says you might have to give back some cash;
- What? A shortage of pizza dough? Say it ain't so!
- Yet another move in the "Breakfast Wars";
- That McPlant Burger...underwhelming and why;
- The real reason gas prices are so high...might surprise you;
- A shocking wage story for you;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The company is paying double time and...hiring!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.