Welcome back to Insight on Business and the business news headlines for Friday the 11th of March. And, yes the war in Ukraine continues to dominate the news cycle and worries on Wall Street. Oh and the baseball lock out is...OVER! Here's what we've got for you today:
- The White House issued new sanctions;
- High fuel prices have oil producers worried;
- Tesla has some bad news for consumers;
- A number of Chinese companies face delisting;
- A beauty brand is hoping to jump start sales;
- This bank got caught shredding documents;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Consumers and Inflation some numbers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.