Even as the invasion of Ukraine tops the news cycle President Biden is in Europe pressing for more help for Ukraine, announcing new sanctions and committing to taking in 100,000 refugees. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Markets surge on Biden's remarks;
- Some states are lifting their gas tax;
- Congress considering action as well;
- Mortgage rates are climbing faster than expected;
- Breadsticks and Endless Salad in big demand;
- Cutting the Cord is happening by the millions;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Boomers are moving...where to? It might surprise you.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.