Once again the war in Ukraine dominated the news cycle as the fighting enters the second week. Much of what has happened over the past twenty-four hours has had a direct impact on global investments and we'll detail some of that for you here in the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines:
- Elon Musk issues a warning to Ukrainians;
- JP Morgan says the Russian economy will tank;
- Along with U.S. stocks, Europe is having a tough week;
- The surprising job numbers from today;
- But they didn't lift the spirits of investors;
- Apple to confront its civil rights history;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How about some good news for Disney+ folk?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.