The West is still grappling with the unwavering attack on civilian parts of Ukraine by the Russian army. High level negotiations failed to secure safe passage out of besieged Ukrainian cities and it all rocked the world. That's where things were today and it is in a word. Awful. There was other news:
- We have an $8 billion problem with cheats;
- The markets fell on inflation numbers;
- The collapse of a cease fire dented everything;
- A drop in oil prices did little to help Wall Street;
- A big stock split is coming and you know the company;
- So if your company leaves Russia we'll just seize it;
- Will Buzz Feed News ever...grow;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The biggest two words of 2021 were "I quit" why and then what?
And, perhaps part of the answer to retention, based on why workers said they quit, might just be this conversation with Ro Crosbie from Tero International. If people are quitting because they do not feel valued or appreciated how can a company fix that? She has an answer.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.