Can we maybe just not chat about the stock market today….right? It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 29th day of April…thanks for being with us and here is what we've got...and, yes it is...FRIDAY.
- Yes, Wall Street did tank today but...
- Inflation up but so too in consumer spending;
- What they are spending on is changing;
- Powerball, Millions and Taxes;
- Some big changes coming to Netflix;
- Are people weary of...Amazon?
- Just like that $238 million in student debt...gone;
- The Wall Street Report (we had to);
- Belt tightening over at Noom.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.