For some today is the end of the week just ahead of the Good Friday and Passover holidays. A programing note the markets are closed tomorrow so we'll not be reporting on the equities. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What's going on? Ask Elon;
- There is a shortage of baby formula;
- Banks are seeing a good thing in higher rates;
- But, of course you aren't;
- Higher costs are impacting diners;
- Amazon is asking for 5% more and for...
- The New York AG said to be investigating oil companies;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Paying less to remote workers...really?
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.