Welcome back and while it is April 15 relax, your Federal Income Tax filing date is Monday the 18th at Midnight. Hey, we're here to help and here's what we've got for the business news headlines from today:
- Might the answer be apprenticeships;
- Did you notice gas prices are headed down;
- More Americans being locked out of vehicles;
- A new report out about Long COVID;
- Big union news from California;
- The latest EV company is from Vietnam;
- No markets today, we're back on Monday;
- Keep that camera on...or else...say bosses.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.