If you were planning on retiring and living off of your Wall Street investments we've got news as the great April sell off continued today. We'll get to that story in just a bit. We're starting off with...job cuts.
- They should be able to find a new job;
- JC Penny wants to buy...Kohls;
- No "All Day Breakfast" for you;
- 1/3 of Americans eat fast food...daily;
- Burger King has a new deal out there;
- More supply chain troubles from China;
- Oil prices down, gas prices high. What's up?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Naming names. The companies that paid zero in taxes.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.