Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the business news headlines as we kick off the newscast today with some consumer news that...we think you can use especially in light of the higher cost of everything. Let's go!
- The credit card myth that costs you a bunch;
- Oil executives were in the hot seat today;
- If keeping score WTI Crude fell by 4.99 a barrel;
- The reason? More nations releasing oil reserves;
- The Fed Minutes and what they mean;
- The Rhoads Scholar turned union activist;
- Record numbers filing for the right to have a union;
- Inflation be damned...you're still buying stuff;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Janet Yellen and some sobering news.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.