How many times do we have to run a story about restaurants and…tips? It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 12th of May and coming to you once again from Washington, D.C. as we take part in the 2022 Greater Des Moines Partnership trip to the capital. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yet another restaurant story of wage theft;
- The population growth of the U.S. is...slow;
- The three states people are leaving and why;
- Carvana laid off workers and today....
- He worked for a whole day and walks with $700k;
- Jerome Powell and the U.S. Senate;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Twitter is on a cost cutting run and why.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.