It’s the Monday edition of the business news headlines which I wrote in a airport terminal and then do to a crash of a twin engine Cessna, that went through the fence at the Clearwater/St. Petersburg Airport (nobody hurt) we had to wait hours for the FAA to open up the airport. Then over an hour later we finally took off. Not arriving in Iowa until 9:00PM. What a day and here's the news:
- The Markets bounced back;
- Not a good couple of weeks for Elon Musk;
- In case you've run out of stuff to worry about...
- Summer road trips in spite of higher gas prices;
- Another big chain leaves Russia;
- The IRS is raising interest rates;
- A major bank increased its minimum wage...a bunch;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How about "Mandatory Vacation"?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.