- Jerome Powell made some news;
- Folks in Texas would like you to stay away;
- Why this company is selling 1/3 of their ships;
- Starbucks takes aim on union workers;
- Meanwhile workers hit back;
- Higher utility prices = big sales for solar;
- The future looks bleak for e-commerce;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Corporate America weighing in on abortion rights.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.