Yesterday investors rocked Wall Street as the major indexes all finished well into the green. All of that ended today as we watched the bears come out. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 5th of May. Thanks for being with us!
- It was a big U-Turn on Wall Street;
- Burger King sued over...photos;
- Getting more oil for the stockpiles;
- Bird Flu - Another hit to your wallet;
- The next CEO at Twitter? Yeah you guessed;
- New news about J&J Covid vaccine;
- Amazon looking for more tax breaks;
- Fresh news about first-class stamps;
- The Wall Street Report;
- People are quickly un-retiring in huge numbers.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.