To suggest that the first half of 2022 was bad for the markets would be…an understatement. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 30th and final day of June…thanks for being with us everybody. A reminder that you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- It's been a tough year for Wall Street;
- President Biden lashes out at Russia;
- Natural gas prices crater;
- Meta says it will become more...lean;
- Ben & Jerry's and Israel;
- Tesla is tracking workers;
- Might Tesla lose massive market share;
- Retailer say, "Don't return it and keep the cash";
- The Wall Street Report;
- San Francisco is getting hammered with layoffs.
For the interview you'll meet Justin Patton. It's said that one of the most devastating things a person can say about another (or yourself) is that he or she failed to live up to their...potential. You're about to meet keynote speaker, executive coach and author Justin Patton who understands what it's like to misunderstand potential but better yet...how to regroup and come back as a leader.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.