It was a mixed bag on Wall Street as the Dow extended it’s loses but…Tech bounced up. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 17th of June…thanks for being with us. And you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- The Dow couldn't hold it together;
- Oil prices drop for the second day;
- Interest rates taking a bite out of the housing sector;
- Juneteenth is upon us and what that means;
- What if we run out of people to...hire?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Gen Z wants it all or they...walk.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.