The price of oil…down…gold down and Caterpillar’s HQ is leaving…Illinois. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 14th of June… thanks for being with us everybody. And you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram.
- Caterpillar wants to be more profitable so...
- Ford and the Mustang EV...a problem;
- Tech companies are laying off thousands;
- A perk at Sam's Club is going away;
- Pollution and life span...a shocking report;
- Some airline news...think Spirit;
- Some winners because of inflation include...
- Small business owners are worried...very;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Meta says it's working to keep kids "safe".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.