Uncertainty is the worst thing for Wall Street…proof…today. It’s the business news headlines for Wednesday the 15th day of June, thanks for being with us again. And you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- The markets reversed on the Fed news and why;
- They are called "forever chemicals" think...water;
- Kids, vaccines and the FDA;
- More oil in reserves sends the price down;
- President Biden to refineries, "get busy";
- Some burger chains are hurting, we have a list;
- Now more expensive to own rather than rent;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Watch out TicTok...YouTube is coming hard!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.