We're kicking things off with a bit of investment trivia…we think you’ll like. Mostly because the markets tanked today. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 28th of June…thanks for being with us. A reminder that you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Let's dial it back to 1995;
- Consumer confidence hits the skids;
- Chip makers want to but, there is a but;
- Using a card for gas? We've got a warning;
- And we've got a solution as well;
- More COVID vaccine news;
- Could WFH actually help the economy;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The party is over at Airbnb.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.