Investors were rattled today after the Fed Chair said there was no guarantee about avoiding a recession. It’s the business news headlines for Wednesday the 29th of June, thanks for being with us everybody. A reminder that you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- The Fed Chair and sobering news;
- Dave Chappell seeks to pick his neighbors;
- Chick-Fil-A and some weird rules;
- The FTC and Walmart...a huge story;
- If the price of EV's don't come down....danger;
- Two companies with fresh layoff news;
- What? A new shortage to report?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some good/bad airline news for the holiday.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.