The consumer price index is due out tomorrow morning…some are betting inflation will hit 9% and if that happens watch the markets. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 12th of July…thanks for being with us. And, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Will inflation hit 9% in the CPI;
- But, wait some are saying inflation will go down;
- Yet another rocky day on Wall Street;
- The price of oil and gasoline down yet again;
- Want some free chicken nuggets?
- Amazon Prime Days are said to be "underwhelming";
- Notice the rate increase at USPS?
- Peloton will stop manufacturing their equipment;
- 4,500 EV's order from a company we bet you don't know;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, are Americans giving up on the...news?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.