When one of the world's largest and most wealthy companies says it's going to "pause" its spending that gets the attention of everybody. It's the business news headlines for Monday the 18th of July thanks, as always for being with us. And, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Apple "pauses" and that gets noticed;
- Corporate CEO's are not worried about inflation and why;
- The world's largest car market about to lose a nameplate;
- Netflix is facing some real issues;
- Ford is clearly not giving up on gasoline trucks;
- Boeing gets new life from Delta Airlines;
- Something really odd in the job market;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And Toys R Us - Comeback Number Two.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.