We kick things off today with a good news story: Did you hear how McDonald’s used data to become…real and caring? It's a big marketing win we need to share. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 28th of July, thanks, everybody for being with us. Also, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Digital and Data Marketing that wins;
- It happened and folks are trying to figure it out;
- Jet Blue to acquire Spirit and what that means;
- Home builders say "Recession!";
- Remember house bidding? Slowing;
- Ford says they have too many people;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Might the Fed pivot and lower rates?
- Green is going away says Coke and others.
That's a wrap and thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.