In case you were wondering…the Markets had their best month since November of 2020….even while talking…recession...nonstop. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 29th day of July…thanks for being here. Also, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- If the sky is falling what's going on with Wall Street;
- He says major layoffs are coming and more bad news;
- Wait, what happened to consumer spending?
- Guess who recorded record profits...come on you know;
- Warren Buffett has a classic line for you. Such wisdom;
- Let's dig deeper into this "Recession Thingy";
- What states consumer the most gas by person? We have a list;
- The Wall Street Report;
- So, you want a paycheck or free chicken? Ouch!
That's a wrap and thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.